Sunday, November 09, 2014

November

November 2014 has arrived.

I have nothing to blog. I really want to write, but somehow I don't know what to write about.

It's all mostly car posts in my head. That or a sad point-of-view of what's going on in the Philippines (hint: thanks to talangka/crab mentality I think we're going down the drain).

I'd like to believe one person can make a difference, and I do try to make a positive contribution, but as with crabs in real life, others drag me down. I won't point to anyone in particular because there is no one in particular. Environment forces my hand.

I want to rant more, but I'll stop here. I don't want to write about something I have little control over. Maybe I'll just write a "Top three cars for under a million" article soon.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)