Saturday, October 11, 2014

Recuperation

This is the nth time this year I've gotten sick. The scary part is it's happening more frequently than before. I've got a couple of theories as to why, but I'd rather not discuss it here.

I am at home now, trying to recover from my annual tonsillitis flare up. I thought I could brave through it yesterday at work, but things took a turn for the worse and I had to take yesterday afternoon and today off.

I guess I have to start eating healthy and maybe start losing all the weight I've gained back, because this is not good for me. Even my dad noticed I keep getting sick lately.

And it's not just tonsillitis. I've had migraines, dizzy spells, fever. Things that never bothered me before.

Maybe it's part stress-related, maybe it's part six-day work week. I need to time for my body to rest. It's not in the best shape, so pushing it hard isn't really helping it either.

I'm just glad my boss is very understanding.

Out.