Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bum Anniversary

It's been a little over a year since I left the game development company I used to work for. After I left I spent about two months as an unemployed bum. Why?

I couldn't find work. Almost all the companies I applied for either rejected me or never got back in touch. And it was devastating for me. It was a very dark time in my life, not the darkest though.

Sad to say I have a bad feeling I'm repeating some mistakes I've made in the past now. I'm still letting my negativity get the best of me, specially these past few weeks. I'd rather not bring it out in the open for now, but I have been battling my negativity a lot.

So I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same? I have no idea. Maybe I'm just reverting to my old mindset. I'm trying my best not to spiral back into all the negative experiences. Maybe I need to see a shrink.

Out.