Thursday, May 10, 2012

Positivity

It's still so hard to maintain a positive attitude. I can't even stay positive while driving, as my road rage still takes control of my thoughts and my mouth. Thankfully it doesn't overwhelm how I drive, so yes I'm still a relatively "slow" driver who likes to maintain enough space with cars in front and all that stuff.


But to be quite honest, I am feeling a lot more positive now than I was, say, a year ago. Things have changed and I have brightened my outlook on life. Has it made a difference? Well, in some ways, yes. But in other things, no. Which isn't really that bad because at least things have changed in one way or another.


Now I have to learn how to let go. Maybe once I learn to let go of things, whatever they may be, I can be even more positive. All I need is a conscious and continuous effort on my part.


Out.