Monday, April 16, 2012

My Goals in Life

Everybody has goals in life. I know I do. And here I will share some of them. Most likely the most common goals, and most likely the most important ones. So here we go.

  • Have a place to call my own. I want my own house. Something I bought with my own money, and somewhere I can feel safe and secure. Hopefully it will have at least a one car garage.
  • Have my own car. I still drive my mom's old car. And while it's still reliable and nice, it still isn't something I own. I'd like a family car. Something along the lines of what I've always been blogging about. Some reliable car with an aircon that can get my family and I to where we want to go safely and in a decent amount of time while being economical and fun to drive.
  • Retire at an early age BECAUSE I can. This means that I'd have to be set for life soon. I want to have more time to do things I want to do with my wife. Travel. Bake. Cook. Explore the world, explore this country. Do things we want to do when we want to do them.
  • Be wealthy. I think Shaq said it best when he said that while NBA players were rich, the guy signing their paychecks was wealthy. I'd rather be the latter than the former. Why? Because the former has to earn his money, while the latter makes his money.
  • Have my own "toy car." I've always wanted a project car for myself. It could be a classic Beetle, or a Kombi, or even our old Lite Ace. Bottom line, I'd like to own a car that I could have fun tinkering around in and maybe fixing up. A car that could also become "a reliable car (with an aircon, I hope) that can get my family and I to where we want to go safely and in a decent amount of time while being economical and fun to drive."
  • Have enough money to provide the best I can provide for my family. As it stands right now, I am so woefully short of doing this. So I need to step up my game.
Yes, those are some of my goals in life. And I honestly hope I can achieve them.

Out.