Sunday, February 05, 2012

Katsu Curry

I don't have any pictures to support my article, but take my word for it. If you are in the Makati area and you're looking for a good tasting katsu curry you can always head by Zaifu in the Rockwell Power Plant Mall.


So far I've had katsu curry in about three or four places in Makati but the best I've had is at Zaifu. It has nothing to do with the cut of meat, but with the curry itself. It just tasted the best. 


But the best katsu curry I've had in the Philippines has to be in Ryuma at Paseo de Sta. Rosa in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The cut of meat, the sauce, and the rice all blend together so well that I would gladly visit that place again for another round. Plus the other offerings of Ryuma aren't that bad either. And they are really affordable.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)