Tuesday, October 04, 2011

End of October Goal

I've got a realistic goal by the end of October. I plan on breaking the 100kg barrier, to have my weight at less than 100kg.


Why kilograms? Why not pounds? I find that it's easier to lose weight if I count kilos. Plus the results are better. Right now I'm at around 102kg. If I make it to 99kg at the end of the month, then I'll have lost 3kg. In pounds that's 217.8 from 224.4lbs and a loss of 6.6lbs.


From my perspective, it's easier to lose 3kg than 6.6lbs. Yes, I'll still be over 200lbs but it's a start.


How do I plan on losing weight? Well, I've got to force myself to do the barbell complex exercises I saw online. Then there's my weekly brisk walk/jog, which I plan to increase to at least twice a week.


My biggest impediment is myself. Changing my eating habits and forcing myself to actually do the exercises is very crucial. So far it's hard for me to do them, but I hope I can force myself. Or at least convince myself.


Out.

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)