Sunday, July 04, 2010

My 30th Birthday Wishlist (Also my 275th Blog Post)

My 30th birthday is coming up in a few days. Eight to be exact. And as usual I've got a list of things I'd like to have for my birthday. Although I doubt anyone would give me these things, I'd still make me a nice wishlist. So here we go.

1. My own house and lot. Somewhere accessible, doesn't flood, safe & secure, termite free. All the usual stuff. Doesn't have to be big, but it should be at least 3 bedrooms, 2 toilet & bath, 2 car garage, maid's quarters, and it has to have a nice kitchen.

2. My own car. It doesn't even have to be a brand new car. Right now I'll be very happy with a 2nd hand Nissan Terrano or one of the older Suzuki Vitaras. But since this is a wishlist, I'd really, really like to have the new Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X MR (with the dual clutch automatic transmission gizmo) or the Subaru Impreza WRX STi.

3. A Dean Dimebag ML tribute guitar. Any variant, just as long as it has the Floyd Rose tremolo system. Plus a Marshall Amplifier, no need to be powerful, just for personal use. And a Korg G3, yes, the same effects pad Dimebag Darrell used. Oh and a Crybaby Wah Pedal.

4. Jeans. Levis 501s or 569s. As long as it fits and it's loose. Nothing beats a good pair of jeans.

5. A new laptop. Not that this laptop is obsolete or anything, but I'd like to have one of them Intel Core i7s with a really powerful video card. Maybe an Alienware laptop or something similar, the customizable, really expensive laptops.

6. New sneakers. Either Kobe Vs or even Onitsuka Tigers. Don't ask me how I know about the latter. I just do.

7. Beanbag. So I can loung in comfort while playing with my PS3.

Well those are what I can think of so far. I think if memory serves me correct that the top 3 choices I have here are the same things I've been putting in all my wishlists.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)