Monday, May 10, 2010

Dream Computer Setup

Here's my ideal computer setup for my dream house.

I'd have a 22" full HD LCD monitor, a good keyboard, a gaming mouse and a gaming mouse pad, and a Logitech controller (the one that looks like a Playstation Analog Controller).

Now, the gaming mouse and mousepad will serve two purposes: gaming and 3D. Gaming because I do like games, and 3D because I've always been curious how a very sensitive mouse will perform when doing any 3D task.

I'd then have all those components connected to a switcher. Why? Because I'd have two different CPUs.

One CPU will be for internet surfing and will have a relatively slow processor. Maybe just one big hard drive, and a decent video card. Like I said, this will be the CPU that I use to surf the net. Since it won't be as fast as the other CPU the power supply won't be as high, thus helping me by lessening my power consumption.

The other CPU will be the more powerful one. The one using the super fast and super strong processor and a very fast video card. It would have at least two hard drives. This would be the one I would use to do 3D and play games with. I'd still surf the net with this, but I would only use this to do really CPU intensive processes.

I'd get this eventually, if I work hard and save for it. I've already got two cases for both CPUs. I already have the keyboard.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)