Sunday, May 02, 2010

Adjusting

Lately I haven't been waking up as often in the condo. Used to be that I would wake up two or three times a night, just because I haven't gotten used to this place. But now it seems I've pretty much adjusted.

I also don't wake up as early as before. I can now fall sound asleep and wake up late when I want to. Or at least it's late for me.

I still wake up at night nowadays. But mostly because of this awful heat. And I wake up because my pillow is soaked with sweat. Not just moist with sweat, but soaked.

I guess that's one of the big cons of living in this condominium. It's not as cool as my house. I can sleep at my house with only an electric fan on and I wouldn't be as sweaty as I am here. I can't even think of turning on the air-conditioner because Meralco has raised the rates of electricity.

So I guess I have to soldier on with the sweaty nights. Another new thing to adjust to.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)