Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year

It's a new year, 2009. And yes, the number of posts I made last year continued to drop. Do I plan on doing anything to change this? Well I hope so. I will keep posting as long as I have ideas. And as long as I have the means to post.

I need a new PC. Desperately. My old one is just a goner. I tried reformatting it and it still sucks. Even worse than before the reformat. Tsk tsk. And this time when I do get a new PC I will make sure I have someone else assemble it for me and install the software. No more Mr. Do-It-Yourself. I'll probably just screw it up.

Well it is a new year, and I am looking forward to new challenges and new experiences. Gotta make this year better than last year.

And I have writer's block.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)