Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ageing

In a few days (eleven specifically) I'll be turning 27.

This will be my first birthday without my maternal grandmother (God rest her soul) and it will be the first I will be spending without my girlfriend, who is in America.

Sucks. But then, that's life. You have to accept some things and just make sure that you have the means to prevent whatever you don't want to happen from happening. Sounds gibberish, I know.

What am I trying to say? I don't know. I just feel my birthday is coming up and I have so many things I am suddenly thinking about. From work, life, relationships, and religion. Things I normally don't think about, things which I used to take for granted.

It's time for a change. Time to grow up. I've been saying this time and again and yet I still don't change that much. Well now it is time to move and move.

I'll be doing some things these coming weeks which I've never done before. Maybe that's why I'm so damn anxious. Plus I have to renew my license, not a big deal but when I think of that other thing I will be doing these next few weeks then I start to worry. Time management. Ah shit.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)