Sunday, December 10, 2006

Times of Senti-Ness

Okay there are a lot of factors why I'm feeling sentimental / waxing nostalgic / feeling reflective today. First is the wedding of my friend Chito and second is because I'm listening to Reality Bites Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.

Yeah Reality Bites isn't that sentimental, but this is pretty mellow for my tastes already. And it brings back memories of high school. And high school was the time I was so damn immature I that thought I was a deep, mature, and introspective person. Guess not.

My friend's getting married. I'm the groomsman. Can't imagine that I've reached that age where my friends are getting married. A few years ago it was Marko, a friend I grew up with because he lived right next door. Now it's Chito, a friend I met when I ended up in Naga.

So I am older. Wiser. More mature? Hmm. Time flies. Can't wait for the day when I'll be getting married, which hopefully will be in the next one or two years. We'll see. First I need to get me a high paying job, if not in the Philippines then somewhere abroad. Signapore, maybe?

Hmm.

Lisa Loeb's Stay is playing. I have to stop typing or else I might get more serious.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)