Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Trying to Update and Random Things

Remember Typhoon Milenyo? Well after that storm a snagged our phone line at home, and up to now we still have no phone line. Good job PLDT. To make matters worse, our net in the office isn't functioning properly. Good job to whoever.

One of my pets passed away last Oct. 15 of unknown causes. She had an operation to fix a dislocated kneecap and was apparently fine until she started wheezing, and passed away around two or three days later. Don't want to think about that anymore but it still nags at my brain.

My PS2 finally broke down. I can't play any game except NBA Live 2006, and that reads so damn slow. Most likely a lens problem. Now I have to find a good replacement lens, hopefully someone I know at the office can help because I don't want to shell out P5k++ for a new lens. We'll see.

I bought Initial D Stage 1 to 4 recently. MCS Copy, of course. I've seen Stage 1 and I am hooked. I enjoyed it a lot. Now I want to drift, but since I can't I'll have to have my PS2 fixed and get me a copy of Need For Speed Carbon just to quench my thirst. Of course Gran Turismo 4 is always there.

Lately my tastes in cars have shifted to the "younger" tastes. JDM cars with aftermarket parts and accessories. Not the simple, exotic Eurocars I used to like as a child. Well that's part of growing up. At least I'm more realistic with my tastes. I can probably eventually afford JDM cars, but supercars? Nah. Unless I become a successful Hollywood actor or something.

As for personal news, well, that's for me to know.

I guess that's it. The NBA season has started, thank God. Something to watch during the weekends, since my girlfriend is STILL in the US of A.

Out.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)