Sunday, November 26, 2006

Regaining Momentum

Ever since our phone line got cut by that truck I've lost momentum on a lot of things that I used to do.

Like photography. I used to be pretty active on Flickr, but since I lost the ability to browse photos and upload photos consistently I've pretty much stopped with photography. Not that I don't browse Flickr anymore. I still do, except now I just check out some photos and read some threads in groups. I don't post that much and I don't shoot photos that much.

I hope that that will change this coming weekend. My mother's birthday is coming up and we'll be heading to Vigan, Ilocos Sur for her birthday. Don't ask me why. She just wanted to go there. I don't mind going on a road trip since I think I need some time off from Manila, too.

It's a chance for me to try and take pictures again. That means I've got to buy some expired film this coming week, or at least decent Fuji film. Maybe some black and white film.

I hope this will jump start my interest in photography again.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)