Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My First Rant

So. This is what having a blog feels like.

After seeing the blogs of some people I know, I've decided to try this out too. What the hell, right? Might as well look for an outlet for all this nervous energy I've got welled up in me. Might as well do something productive, and intellectually stimulating.

Right now its 11:24pm and I've still got to go to work tomorrow. So why am I still awake? Hmm... There are lots of reasons for this. Mostly work related.

So. Work. Why is it that of all the times my computer has to start acting up it has to be now? When I need it most? My computer has had a perfect track record with me, and now Murphy's Law rears its ugly head. Boo-yah!

Holy Week vacation's coming up, so I've got to finish what I've got to finish, by tomorrow. So I can rest. And now I'm worrying about it. Plain and simple. Oh well. I've still got tomorrow. And Thursday, at worst. Weekends too.

So many things to do, and my PC's giving me the finger. Whoop-de-damn-doo.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)