Tuesday, March 29, 2016

[718] Cooking

My mother-in-law gave me her secret recipe for chicken inasal. That's Ilonggo style barbecued chicken, if you ask me. I haven't cooked it in a long time, but I've been having this urge to cook again.

So maybe this weekend I'll try to experiment and make a somewhat healthy chicken inasal. Instead of using the usual breast, leg, thigh, or drumstick I'll use exclusively chicken breast and thigh fillets with no skin. Sacrilege, I know. But I've been curious how something like that would taste for the longest time.

Also instead of grilling it over hot charcoal I will use our electric grill. Again, sacrilege. Again, I don't care. I want to experiment.

Cooking was an outlet for me before, I'd like it to become an outlet again. An outlet for stress, an outlet for creativity, and an outlet for whatever it is inside me.

I should turn cooking into my hobby.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)