Sunday, February 21, 2016

[714] Photography

I still take photos. I still try to follow the rule of thirds and find good camera angles. Sadly I think all the things I learned before when I was still shooting with film are now rarely used.

I just snap whatever I see. Which is sad.

Honestly I still stand with my previous belief - I shot better photos when I was using film. Simply because I was limited with the photos I could take, I was more careful with my shots.

And to be honest I really miss taking the photos I used to take. I guess it's also my fault I don't find time to take photos.

So with that statement I guess I will try to do my previous 365 day challenge of one photo per day. And not one forced photo. I'll try to take one good photo per day. Here's the catch: I don't know when I'll start.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)