Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Rambling

Right.

It's around 5:23am on a Wednesday morning. Too early to be awake, much less surfing the internet. And yet here I am. Blogging.

It's not that I don't want to blog, or that I don't want to surf. It's just that I woke up too friggin' early. I was up by 4am, to be honest. And rolling around in bed for an hour did not produce the result I was hoping for. Maybe it's because I've got this nagging feeling in the back of my head.

That nagging feeling is called work. Yes, I couldn't sleep because of what I was doing at work. Deadline's today, of course. I know I can finish it, I just don't know why I woke up so damn early. What's even stranger is that this hasn't happened to me since my office moved to Makati. This is the first time. Seriously.

So now here I am, blogging. In a few minutes my early alarm will sound, signaling me to get up and perform my usual morning routine.

Then I head off to work, do the usual 9 to 6 and leave. Get home. Sleep. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Not that I'm bored with work, mind you. I can honestly say that I am having a blast with game development. Working under more "limiting" requirements for 3D using a software that I am starting to become comfortable with has kept me on my toes.

Plus the rate of growth of my other 3D related skills has been a pleasant surprise. Rigging has always been my forte in Maya, and I am happy to know that it isn't so different in Max. Yes I can still rig and skin in Max as fast as I did in Maya, even faster because Max has better skinning tools.

Texturing has always been a weakness of mine but I seem to be performing quite well in that region too. I'd say my texturing skills have been average to above average.

But enough about work.

My alarm is going to ring in a while and I'd better clear my head already.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)