Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's Oh So Quiet

Salutations!

It's been pretty quiet in the State of Ganations lately. In fact, it's so quiet that I haven't posted any angst ridden rants in a few months. Which is good, right? Who doesn't want to have some peace and quiet once in a while?

Or maybe it's just because I've grown up and matured this past year? Or maybe it's because most of the projects we've been getting at work have been relatively easy? Or maybe I'm just mellowing. I don't know.

So here I am, out of practice writing. I've never tried writing while in a relatively relaxed mood. I always write when I'm intense, or pissed off. So this is quite a challenge for me. Can't even channel Scoop Jackson anymore. I did love that writing style.

Now I've become more generic. Standard sentences paving the way for standard paragraphs and standard posts. All standard.

Where has my angst gone?

It's still here. Just waiting for the right time to re-appear. I guess.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)